- Nominations open 17 September 2020
- Sponsorships open 17 September 2020
- Nominations close 30 October 2020 (5pm WST)
- Finalists announced 13 January 2021
- Tickets on sale 13 January 2021
- Finalists breakfast 18 February 2021
- Awards dinner 5 March 2021
- Outstanding Woman in Resources
- Outstanding Young Woman in Resources (30 years or younger as at 31 Dec 2020)
- Outstanding Operator/Technician/Trade Woman
- Women in Resources Technological Innovation Award (New)
- Outstanding Company Initiative
- Women in Resources Champion (Male or Female)
The entry process encourages individuals and companies to reflect on their achievements and the impact they have made to help encourage the participation of women in the WA resources sector.
Past finalists and winners say their involvement in the Women in Resources Awards has provided opportunities to form new networks and new career experiences. They have also had opportunities to share ideas, support and continue to be role models to others, both within and outside the sector, by their considerably raised profile.
Recognising and celebrating the successes of their employees and initiatives have enabled companies to build upon their brand as employer of choice and be recognised for their gender diversity leadership. They have experienced opportunities to promote their company both within and outside the sector through speaking engagements and the media.